WA State Department of Health just issued a notice advising of software issues prohibiting medical marijuana authorization database from being active. New law requires ‘recognition cards’ (scary term, don’t you think?) for medical marijuana patients and providers if they want to:
- Purchase products sales-tax free.
- Purchase up to three times the current legal limit for recreational users.
- Purchase high-THC infused products.
- Grow more than four plants in their residence.
- Have full protection from arrest, prosecution, and legal penalties, although patients will still have an affirmative defense.
Read full .